Learning Tribes is a full-scale learning solutions provider founded in Paris, France 14 years ago by CEO Philippe Riveron. With offices in France, China, Brazil, and now in the US, Learning Tribes specializes in innovative, blended learning solutions leveraging the best of cutting-edge digital technologies and proven learning principles. Learning Tribes is a division of Sitel Group, one of the largest global outsourcing providers of customer care, with over 400 active clients, 75,000 employees, across 22 countries and 44 different languages. This a unique opportunity to join an established, successful organization within an exciting start-up environment. We offer a competitive benefits package and an awesome work environment with a view of Biscayne Bay! Check out our offices here.
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer (COO), the ideal experienced Instructional Designer candidate is creative, self-motivated and able to manage multiple key client projects. You will work closely with the Production and Sales teams on diverse projects serving some of the world’s best-known brands. To be successful, you must be outgoing, well organized and be an excellent listener who can ask appropriate questions in order to better understand the client and project needs. Are you an independent thinker with great communication who can be part of an agile project management process? If so, we are waiting for you!
- Leading projects and communication plans for program/curriculum design and development.
- Conducting needs assessments and facilitating design sessions with various stakeholders, subject matter experts and contracted multi-media production specialists.
- Utilizing state-of-the-art instructional design techniques and strategies to develop scripts, storyboards, presentations, worksheets, job aids, assessments and evaluations.
- Designing/developing content and materials to be used in ours or the client’s learning management system.
- Designing/developing content for e-learning/Web-based training, instructor-led and self-paced learning modalities.
- Facilitating train the trainer programs as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of work or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the design and development of instructor-led and web-based training.
- Working knowledge of contact center/customer service industry.
- Strong knowledge of and practical application of Adult Learning Theory and instructional design principles.
- Ability to facilitate focus groups, usability sessions and subject matter expert interviews as well as identify and document key themes emerging from these activities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced and time-critical environment.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills in working with a diverse population.
- Excellent communication and technical writing skills.
- High customer service orientation and excellent client-facing presence and confidence.
- Experience developing content with authoring tools such as Articulate (Storyline, Rise, 360), Captivate, Camtasia, Adobe Photoshop and HTML principles preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (advanced PPT) and project management tracking tools.
- Some travel required.
- If you are excited to grow your career and are up for the challenge, we want to meet you!
- If selected, our Talent Acquisition team will contact you and schedule a one to one conversation.
- As we move forward, you will meet the Learning Tribes leaders and a presentation of your previous projects will be requested.