As the learning experts for Sitel Group, a global organization with over 80,000 employees and operations in 22 countries worldwide, Learning Tribes USA is dedicated to delivering unique and innovative training experiences. Providing a combination of industry-leading technology, award-winning L&D solutions and consulting services, Learning Tribes equips enterprise companies with the insights, tools, and expertise they need to empower their people and increase performance.
With Tribes in Paris, Shanghai, Sao Paulo, and Miami, Learning Tribes is moving faster than ever, introducing new products and services that are revolutionizing the industry and strengthening its position as a leading learning solutions provider across industries, geographies, verticals and all stages of the end-to-end learner journey. At Learning Tribes, our client’s success expands our success, so we put our heart and soul into helping them achieve results that exceed all expectations. Are you ready to join the Tribe?
Reporting directly to the Head of Project Strategy, in this highly visible client-centric role, the ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. The Project Manager (PM) will lead complex L&D projects, developing detailed project plans and partnering closely with all relevant stakeholders to drive progress and deliver every project on-time and within budget and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- Set project timeline
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Build meaningful clients relationships and develop trust to strengthen long-term partnerships.
- Utilize ADDIE methodology to create/design/re-design clients learning materials.
- Create project plans and establish/monitor project success metrics factoring schedule, changes in project scope, budget, costs, margin and revenue recognition.
- Manage project resources to ensure strategic goals are met including multiple geographically and functionally dispersed stakeholders to drive project objectives.
- Ensure scope and approach are understood across stakeholder community.
- Drive, monitor, and track the progress of all concurrent projects and ensure timely and effective communication of the status and assessment of risks/issues.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Own and oversee quality assurance to ensure end-to-end project deliverables are undertaken and accurate.
- Lead preparation and delivery of project status presentations to leadership and clients.
- Self-starter with strong business acumen in project planning and management.
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- Previous L&D experience and knowledge of ADDIE methodology highly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of managing projects in a product delivery, professional services or technology project environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop trust and strengthen long-term steakholder relationships.
- Must have strong understanding of project management life cycle and various methodologies such as Agile and PMP.
- Demonstrate a proven track record of results through metrics and KPIs.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills with strong technical aptitude and ability to understand complex technical content.
- Compelling verbal and written communications and influencing skills, across multiple countries and cultures.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills combined with an ability to interact effectively with senior leaders and stakeholders in conveying product direction, strategy, and projects and requirements.
- Able to work effectively and efficiently toward aggressive goals in a complex, diverse, virtual team environment with multiple and changing demands.
- Recognize and solve problems quickly and escalate as appropriate and work successfully under pressure.
- High proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS SharePoint and Smartsheet.
- Aptitude and willingness to learn new technologies, i.e. LMS, eLearning authoring tools, etc.
- Flexible disposition and ability to pivot to mitigate project impact.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 15%
- If you are excited to grow your career and are up for the challenge, we want to meet you!
- If selected, our Talent Acquisition team will contact you and schedule a one on one conversation.
- As we move forward, you will meet the Learning Tribes leaders and a presentation of your previous projects will be requested.
Travel Required: 5-10%
Job Type: Full Time