Learning Tribes is a full-scale learning solutions provider founded in Paris, France 14 years ago by CEO Philippe Riveron. With offices in France, China, Brazil, and now in the US, Learning Tribes specializes in innovative, blended learning solutions leveraging the best of cutting edge digital technologies and proven learning principles. Learning Tribes is a division of Sitel Group, one of the largest global outsourcing providers of customer care, with over 400 active clients, 75,000 employees, across 22 countries and 44 different languages, makes this a unique opportunity to join an established, successful organization within an exciting start-up environment. We offer a competitive benefits package and an awesome work environment with a view of Biscayne Bay! Check out our offices here.
Reporting directly to the Vice-President of Operations, the ideal, experienced eLearning Developer is an enthusiastic and motivated person with a passion for creating engaging eLearning courseware for adult learners. They are able to respond quickly to multiple project’s needs. They will work closely with the Production Team and will design, develop, implement, and maintain e-learning content. Development should incorporate modern design standards. The ideal candidate has a strong level of creative design skills and technical knowledge.
- Create online, engaging and interactive eLearning modules (images, graphics, videos, audios, webcasts, podcasts, charts and other multimedia formats) to meet client and curriculum needs.
- Attend both internal and external meetings with stakeholders to consult on project goals and requirements to create innovative materials.
- Perform quality assurance testing and organize updates to existing learning materials.
- Participate in and lead Training Team initiatives to solidify standards, innovate, and drive continuous team improvement.
- 3 years minimum experience in eLearning development.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Solid technical knowledge of multimedia tools :
- Proficient in Articulate Storyline 360, Adobe Captivate, GoAnimate.
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, SCORM 2004.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Powerpoint).
- Prior experience working with Learning Management Systems strongly preferred.
- Possess a passion for learning and an above and beyond attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- If you are excited to grow your career and are up for the challenge, we want to meet you!
- If selected, our Talent Acquisition team will contact you and schedule a one on one conversation.
- As we move forward, you will meet the Learning Tribes leaders and a presentation of your previous projects and portfolio will be requested.