Learning Tribes is a full-scale learning solutions provider founded in Paris, France 14 years ago by CEO Philippe Riveron. With offices in France, China, Brazil, and now in the US, Learning Tribes specializes in innovative, blended learning solutions leveraging the best of cutting-edge digital technologies and proven learning principles. Learning Tribes is a division of Sitel Group, one of the largest global outsourcing providers of customer care, with over 400 active clients, 75,000 employees, across 22 countries and 44 different languages, makes this a unique opportunity to join an established, successful organization within an exciting start-up environment. We offer a competitive benefits package and an awesome work environment with a view of Biscayne Bay! Check out our offices here.
Reporting directly to the Head of Solutions, this position offers an excellent opportunity to work with an industry-leading, rapidly-growing, global Software and Services company. As the Director of SaaS Sales, you will be a player/coach responsible for developing new business and managing a team of Sales Representatives whose primary responsibility is platform sales; selling Triboo and Edflex (Learning Tribes’ Learning Experience Platform and Learning Curation Platform, respectively). Success in this role will provide additional opportunities for growth, including meaningful career pathing and financial growth. This Director of SaaS Sales will be tasked with building his/her team and maintaining a high level of individual and team-based contribution.
Are you outgoing, organized, and results-oriented? An independent thinker and a great communicator who can follow an agile project management process? We are waiting for you!
- Be a Hunter: You are going after new logo business;
- Contact prospects by phone, email, LinkedIn and occasionally face-to-face in order to qualify needs and propose Triboo and Edflex solutions, when appropriate
- Manage the sales process from Prospect through Close;
- Build and maintain an accurate and robust sales pipeline;
- Manage and track leads using Learning Tribes’ CRM while maintaining accurate and updated records;
- Schedule and perform online product demos of Triboo and Edflex for prospective clients and clients alike;
- Provide strong inside sales, marketing, and sales engineering support;
- Maintain contact with prospects to develop long term, meaningful, and growing relationships;
- Work with internal resources to develop strategic plans to grow your business;
- Negotiate business terms and coordinate legal interactions to facilitate contracting processes;
- Team Development:
- Attract top talent, assess and develop the sales team with an unwavering focus on developing successful salespeople;
- Oversee daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly management of activities, pipeline management, forecasts and support the team;
- Close deals and ensure above-quota; and
- Maintain and provide comprehensive weekly reports on team results, activities, lead flow, pipeline building, competitive intelligence, sales contests, etc.
- BA/BS degree;
- Proven sales hunter and closer;
- 3+ years of outside enterprise software sales (SaaS) experience;
- Strong preference for human capital technology experience;
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with C-level executives in key verticals;
- Understanding of digital ecosystem landscape and relationships;
- Track record of success in carrying a quota, closing enterprise, corporate deals;
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets;
- A track record of success in selling business applications and complex solutions;
- Balance a strategic view to an account with a fast-paced transactional approach;
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions;
- Experience managing and closing complex sales;
- Demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory/vertical management;
- Experience in bringing innovative/market defining products to market;
- Must work well in a team selling environment; and
- Ability to travel.
- If you are excited to grow your career and are up for the challenge, we want to meet you!
- If selected, our Talent Acquisition team will contact you and schedule a one on one conversation.
- As we move forward, you will meet the Learning Tribes leaders and a presentation of your previous projects will be requested.
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation: Will be discussed based on the candidate profile and business experience