Learning Tribes is a full-scale learning solutions provider founded in Paris, France 14 years ago by CEO Philippe Riveron. With offices in France, China, Brazil, and now in the US, Learning Tribes specializes in innovative, blended learning solutions leveraging the best of cutting edge digital technologies and proven learning principles. Learning Tribes is a division of Sitel Group, one of the largest global outsourcing providers of customer care, with over 400 active clients, 75,000 employees, across 22 countries and 44 different languages, makes this a unique opportunity to join an established, successful organization within an exciting start-up environment. We offer a competitive benefits package and an awesome work environment with a view of Biscayne Bay! Check out our offices here.
Reporting directly to the Vice-President of Operations, the ideal, experienced Video & Graphic Design Specialist is creative, self-motivated and able to respond quickly to multiple project’s needs. They will work closely with the Production Team and will be responsible for the development of innovated content. Development should incorporate mixed motion graphics, medias and sounds, with modern design standards. The ideal candidate has a strong level of creative design skills and technical knowledge.
- Create online, engaging and interactive resources to meet client and curriculum needs such as images, graphics, videos, audios, webcasts, podcasts, charts and other multimedia formats.
- Produce content in various formats, using Adobe Suite and other relevant multimedia tools.
- 3 years minimum experience in video and graphic design.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Solid technical knowledge of multimedia tools.
- Strong knowledge of Storyline 360, Adobe Captivate
- Proficient in video editing by way of Adobe Premiere
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, SCORM 2004
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Basic HTML /CSS coding is a plus
- Possess a passion for learning and an above and beyond attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- If you are excited to grow your career and are up for the challenge, we want to meet you!
- If selected, our Talent Acquisition team will contact you and schedule a one on one conversation.
- As we move forward, you will meet the Learning Tribes leaders and a presentation of your previous projects and portfolio will be requested.